Please note: Scanning the QR code above with your phone will take you to an external website. Your use of the external website is subject to the terms of that site.
*Data charges may apply
AIB Mobile Banking browser access
To access AIB Mobile Banking, go to your smartphone's web browser and type in:
We aim to ensure AIB Mobile Banking is accessible to our customers, however, given the number of mobile devices available this cannot always be guaranteed.
AIB Mobile Banking - Services available
- Check your account balances (AIB branch banking accounts, Credit Card - Visa and MasterCard , AIB Mortgage Bank, AIB Finance & Leasing, Irish Life & ARK Life).
- Check your Available Funds.
- View recent transactions and payments on your account.
- View pending debit card transactions.
- Transfer funds between your own accounts.
- Transfer funds to third party accounts in Ireland*.
- Pay your bills*.
- Top Up a mobile phone (Vodafone, O2, Meteor, eMobile, Three Mobile and Tesco Mobile).
- View and reuse recent Mobile Top Ups.
*Customers can transfer funds and pay bills to existing beneficiaries already set up on AIB Phone & Internet Banking.
For access to other AIB Internet Banking features (i.e. International Payments) you will need to access the full AIB Internet Banking service from your browser.
AIB Mobile Banking provides the same high level of security as you enjoy on AIB Internet Banking. When you login to AIB Mobile Banking you will be asked to enter your existing 8 digit Registration Number and three random digits of your existing 5 digit Personal Access Code (PAC).
For additional security information please visit our Security Centre.
Fees & charges
For details of charges for transactions please see our 'A Guide to Fees and Charges for Personal Accounts' brochure. AIB Mobile Banking is part of the AIB Phone and Internet Banking service.