- eStatements are a free, convenient and secure method of receiving your personal account statements and credit card statements online instead of by post
- This service is available to anyone registered for AIB Internet Banking. To switch to and view your eStatements you must have an AIB Code Card or AIB Card Reader
- You don't have to worry about storing and safely disposing of your bank and credit card paper statements
- eStatements are in PDF format so you have the option of saving them locally on your PC, if you would like to maintain a file of your banking records at home
- You can switch back to receiving paper statements at anytime.
How do I switch to eStatements?
1. Log into AIB Internet Banking and click 'Statements & Advices' on the left hand navigation bar.
2. Click the 'eStatements' tab located at the top of this screen.
3. Click 'Register all accounts for eStatements' or select one account from the account list available.
4. Read and accept the Conditions of Use, and click "Next" to continue.
5. Enter the code from your AIB Code Card or AIB Card Reader, and click "Confirm".
6. You will then be returned to the confirmation screen with a message to confirm that you have been successfully switched to eStatements.
- With effect from 30th November 2011, all newly issued bank account eStatements on AIB Internet Banking will be available to view for up to 7 years.
- Bank account eStatements issued prior to 30th November 2011 will continue to be available for a maximum of two years
- Please note that Credit Card statements continue to be available for a maximum of 12 months.
For more information on eStatements please visit our help site.