- eStatements are a free, convenient and secure method of receiving your personal account statements and credit card statements online instead of by post
- Customers with eligible accounts can now see eStatements online without the need to register for this service
- You don't have to worry about storing and safely disposing of your bank and Credit Card paper statements
- eStatements are in PDF format so you have the option of saving them locally on your PC, if you would like to maintain a file of your banking records at home
- You can choose to stop paper statements on eligible accounts. By choosing to turn off paper, you will no longer receive statements in the post
- With effect from 30th November 2011, all newly issued bank account eStatements on AIB Internet Banking will be available to view for up to 7 years
- Bank account eStatements issued prior to 30th November 2011 will continue to be available for a maximum of two years
- Please note that Credit Card statements continue to be available for a maximum of 12 months.
For more information on eStatements please visit our help site.