AIB Internet Banking offers you quick and easy access to a range of banking services and products. Access your account at a time that suits you, check your balance, pay your bills, transfer money and much more. To register, call us now on 0818 724 020.
If you currently use AIB Phone Banking, your Registration Number and PAC can also be used to access Internet Banking. To order a new PAC please call 0818 724 724.
How AIB Internet Banking Works
Log in to AIB Internet Banking from www.aib.ie/internetbanking. You will be prompted to enter your Security Codes, Registration Number, 3 random digits from your Personal Access Code (PAC) and one other security question. AIB will NEVER ask for codes from your AIB Code Card to log in.
Please note that the usability of AIB Internet Banking cannot be guaranteed with all Operating Systems/Browsers. Please view our systems settings for a list of compatible Operating Systems/Browsers.
- Check your account balances (Branch Banking accounts, Credit Card, Home Mortgage, AIB Finance & Leasing, Irish Life & ARK Life)
- View recent transactions on your account
- View your Available Funds
- View Pending Transactions on your Debit Card
- View your Bank Identifier Code (BIC) and International Bank Account Number (IBAN) on the recent Transactions section online
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money to third party accounts in the Republic of Ireland
- Transfer money abroad using international payments
- Move money between your AIB accounts
- Set up, amend or cancel a standing order online
- Buy a Euro Domestic Demand Draft online
- Top Up Online or register for Top Up by Text
- Change your Personal Access Code (PAC) online
- Access to a range of products including Credit Cards, Loans and Savings accounts
- Receive your bank account and Credit Card statements online (eStatements)
- Receive fee advices for your current accounts online (eFee Advices)
- Use our range of credit card services online (order copy voucher, limit increase etc.)
- Buy and sell shares online. For more information visit our Online Share Dealing help site
For more information on any of the services available through AIB Internet Banking please view our Internet Banking Online Demo or our Help and Information Site
AIB Mobile Banking
AIB Mobile Banking offers registered AIB Phone & Internet Banking customers an easy and convenient way to access the most popular AIB Internet Banking services on their smartphone.
Customers can access AIB Mobile Banking via their phone's web browser or by using our Android or Apple App.
For more information on AIB Mobile Banking please click here.
Please be aware that at times fraudulent emails are circulated purporting to be from AIB. Please remember AIB NEVER asks customers to enter their Internet Banking log-in details or Personal Access Codes (PAC) through email and will NEVER request a code from the Code Card to log in.
Please visit our Security Centre for more information on how to use AIB Internet Banking safely.
AIB Internet Banking customers may also access their accounts at any time by phone by calling AIB Phone Banking on 0818 724 724 or +353 1 771 2424 (from outside Republic of Ireland). This helps to ensure that, should you not have access to the Internet, you can always access our banking services.
Please note that AIB Internet Banking is not available for short periods typically commencing 3 a.m. (Irish Standard Time) Monday to Friday. In such circumstances, or if technical problems should occur, customers are directed to the telephone channel and these contact numbers are prominently displayed.
Note: To find out more about the AIB Code Card please click here
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Interest is subject to D.I.R.T. at the prevailing rate (For detailed information visit www.revenue.ie).
Fees and Charges
Please refer to our booklets'A Guide to Fees and Charges for Personal Accounts' or 'Schedule of International Transaction Charges' available from any AIB branch or www.aib.ie for further details of fees and charges applied.